Research Associate (CADS)
|Date of birth ||12/17/1979
|Education ||Diploma in Psychology, Moscow State University (2001)
|Doctoral degree ||Moscow State University (2006)
|Professional experiences ||Postdoctoral Fellow, Jena Graduate School: Human Behaviour in Social and Economic Change (2010-2012)
Senior Lecturer and Docent, Moscow City University of Psychology and Education ( 2005-2009)
DAAD Scholar at the CADS Jena (July-December 2008)
||Adaptation and well-being across the life span from psychological and sociological perspectives:
- active ageing
- life-course processes of cumulative advantage and disadvantage
- personality and coping strategies
- psychological aspects of civic and political engagement
- social change and individual development
- Pavlova, M. K. & Silbereisen, R. K. (2013). Dispositional optimism fosters opportunity-congruent coping with occupational uncertainty. Journal of Personality, 81, 76-86.
- Pavlova, M. K. & Silbereisen, R. K. (2012). Age, cumulative (dis)advantage, and subjective well-being in employed and unemployed Germans: A moderated mediation model. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 17, 93-104.
- Pavlova, M. K. & Silbereisen, R. K. (2012). Participation in voluntary organizations and volunteer work as a compensation for the absence of work and partnership? Evidence from two German samples of younger and older adults. The Journals of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 67, 514-524.
- Pavlova, M. K. & Silbereisen, R. K. (2012). Perceived level and appraisal of the growing expectations for active ageing among the young-old in Germany. Research on Aging, 34, 80-99.
- Pavlova, M. K., Haase, C. M. & Silbereisen, R. K. (2011). Early, on-time, and late behavioural autonomy in adolescence: Psychosocial correlates in young and middle adulthood. Journal of Adolescence, 34, 361-370.
||Curriculum Vitae (PDF-File)
Phone: +49 (0)3641 930430
Fax: +49 (0)3641 943202
Address: University of Jena
Jena Graduate School
Human Behavior in Social and Economic Change
Bachstr. 18K, Room 204